Dear Job seekers, I have reviewed many LinkedIn profiles.
Here are the top 7 MISTAKES.
Recruiters are busy and they rely heavily on search. Make it easy for them to find you by including:
1. A professional head shot photo.
2. Your expertise in your professional headline, eg. Business Analyst, Event Manager. Do not put UNEMPLOYED.
3. Relevant Keywords for your profession in your Summary.
4. Add your resume including email, but exclude all personal info. as phone, address.
5. Make sure your LinkedIn Profile and summary matches the information on your CV/Resume.
6. Update the Skills section.
7. Set your profile to public, visible to everyone. Finally, Stay positive and continue to spread positive energy on LinkedIn. Recruiters and hiring managers will notice you. You will get a good job soon because of your great attitude, unique experience, and talents! Keep going. Your time will come.
—N.Sai Baba ( https://www.linkedin.com/in/saibaba-nandiraju-733714a7/ )